I'm not sure if I've shared this with all of you yet but... I'm sort of a neat freak. If something can be organized, tidied, or streamlined in any way - you better believe I will organize, tidy, or streamline it. I just can't help myself. So my "works in progress" used to all live in this little plastic drawer. And by live I mean crammed and mixed up and disheveled. Every time I went in that drawer the contents would burst out, I'd get stuck by pins, and/or I'd be missing a crucial button or zipper that I swear had been previously placed in said drawer. I'd had enough.
Somehow I got the idea to make these little bags to organize each project in along with all of its accouterments. The bags feature a vinyl window so you can easily see which project is inside. So all of the parts stay together and each project is easy to find.
Needless to say this project was revolutionary to my studio life. Not only did it look much nicer but it made my works in projects seem so much less daunting. I just had to share it with you guys so y'all have the opportunity to experience the same amazing and life-changing transformation that I did :-p
Full tutorial after the jump!